I really enjoy the logos that are like the very first one on the top page. The symbol reminds me of a symbol of a compass which I think works will with a finical company. You can go with a concept of maps and them guiding them to their finical goals. The ones with out the circle reminds me of christmas time, like snowflakes, ornaments, or the holly plant.
2 comments:
I really enjoy the logos that are like the very first one on the top page. The symbol reminds me of a symbol of a compass which I think works will with a finical company. You can go with a concept of maps and them guiding them to their finical goals. The ones with out the circle reminds me of christmas time, like snowflakes, ornaments, or the holly plant.
I think that the snowflakes looking symbol is beautiful.
Post a Comment